This website is operated by Dynamic Sports Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 152 772 131, trading as The Cricket Hub Tasmania (TCHT).
All enquiries relating to this site or its content may be directed to:
The Cricket Hub Tasmania
10 Kingston View Drive
Kingston TAS 7052
The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you of our commitment to you in regard to the personal information we may collect from you when you visit our store, website, join the Thylacine Club, or opt in to our email or mail marketing campaigns.
Our Privacy Commitment
In respecting your privacy, we commit to:
- a. Using your personally identifiable information only when you explicitly provide us with that information
- b. Respectfully treat your personally identifiable information as per the Security section below
- c. Retaining your information only for as long as you allow us. Requests for us to delete, remove or modify your personal information held in our records will be actioned in a timely manner
- d. Not passing on your personally identifiable information to other parties unless such action is consistent with the purpose for which you provided it, or as required by law.
In using this site your movement may be tracked via cookies or similar technology. This data, if collected, is used for strictly statistical purposes and will not be used to attempt to determine additional data about you personally nor used to contact you as part of any marketing or selling campaign.
When do we collect personal information?
We may collect personal information in the normal course of providing goods or services for our customers, including:
- Registrations for clinics, coaching sessions or indoor cricket
- Issuing a Thylacine Club card
- Processing lay-by purchases
- Accepting customer orders
- Processing online purchases and payments
- Social Media contact (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or similar)
- Processing cheque or credit card payments
- Arranging product holds
- Accepting gift voucher payments
- Recording customer accident details
- Processing cash refunds
- Collecting prize application forms
- Maintaining detailed information on our website
We may collect the following information from you:
- Name (plus name of family members where relevant)
- Contact details, such as physical address, email address and phone number
- Payment details
- Purchase history
We collect and use personal information for purposes including:
- To fulfill the delivery of products and services
- To communicate with you
- To deliver a more personalised experience, including answering any queries
- To protect against fraud and theft
- To deliver information on news, events and promotions
- To enter into optional competitions, including contacting you if you are a winner
- For direct marketing
Disclosure of your information
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your personal information, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your personal information, could be disclosed to a potential purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Links to Third Party Sites
Personal Information Access
If you otherwise wish to access, correct, or delete any personal information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, then please email us at email@example.com setting out details of the breach. We will investigate your complaint and provide a response to you in writing.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. We understand and take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
A number of actions are taken to safeguard your personal information so it remains secure. We use a secure payment gateway, SSL encryption of sensitive payment information and we do not store your credit card or other payment details.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org